Pages

RSS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Latest Updates



To those who actually read my blog, I must apologize for the long silence. So what have I been up to during this period of silence you may ask?

Well, first of all I was caught with the korean drama bug - the current 'hot' drama was the korean version of 'F4'. I must say the cast are all so beautiful and the story line is so romantic. So romantic in fact that it's hard to believe such characters exist in real life.

Besides this, I have also been assigned marketing duties by my ED. I am learning everday in this china man company - it's tough as I don't get much support, it's confusing and I am really out of my league. Whatever it is, justification for existence is important here as in anywhere else..

Well, besides that my children have been having pretty bad cough with phelgm for quite a long period of duration. This is quite worrying considering the current plague which the world is currently facing i.e. the H1N1 thingy (a flu like symptom) which actually attacks people with low imune system or those whose lungs and respiratory systems are infected. Told hubby really need to bring kids for check up coming Sunday (16/08/09).

Besides holding a full time job which requires me to be in the office from 8.30am to somewhere around 6.30 to 7+pm, I still need to be a full time mum to my children comes rain or shine. This alone is enough to keep me so occupied and frankly I am left with very little time for my self.

Well... I guess I have to sign off for now. It's late and as mentioned, I still have to be a full time mother to my kids after slogging for hours in the office! Still, I thank God for what I have today. Amen....

No comments: